Hello World

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I decided to create this blog as a space to share the thoughts, lessons and experiences that don't quite fit into an Instagram post, snapchat story or Facebook Photo album. It's been a while since I created a new platform, but I wanted to find a space where I could speak with a more authentic unfiltered voice and today seemed to be the right time.

As you read through my blog you can expect the following topics:
  • "What I learned Today" - I hope to make this a daily posting and the most frequent. Each day I try and ask this question to someone around me, so in this section, I'll reflect on what the day taught me. Heads up- this definitely will not happen on a daily basis. 
  • "Millennial Musings" - My own personal attempt at figuring out how to navigate your 20's in 2018 as an a Midwestern Mormon millennial. This will cover everything from travel tips to dating rants, exercise types, and dealing with technology.  
  • "#PRSSAontheGo" - Summaries, stories, photos and friends from my travels this year as I serve as PRSSA National President and put the National back into PRSSA National. 
  • "Quiet Time" - The nuggets of spiritual knowledge and packets of light that strengthen my faith and bring me closer to God. I also want to include of stories where I saw God's hand in my life. 
  • "Great Friends" - From time to time I'll ask friends to write up posts about cool conversations that we have together. Most of the reason I am who I am today is because of the wonderful people who surround me. 

Finally, know that everything I'm writing is inspired and motivated by my personal mission statement: Do great things, with great love, alongside great friends for those in great need while enjoying the beautiful moments along the way. 

Comments

Popular Posts